So this is the lens cap I concocted for the head of my delta. It’s made from a plastic paint jar that I bought in a pack which I sanded the hell out of it so it would catch the light nicely.
Also, I found this excellent example of a delta controlled by the iphone’s accelerometer. This is what I would like to nail down next as I move from controlling mine with the wiiChuck. I wish I understood enough about programming and the math that goes into making a delta robot do its thing, but for now I’m relying on what’s out there in the ether.
I am ultimately trying to control my delta’s movement with an XY slider, and the LED on top with the iphone’s accelerometer through touchOSC… but It’s in progress.